ICONI Employability Manager has been designed to help organisations fully manage an employability journey from initial engagement to sustained employment. It can be configured to the delivery stages of The Work Programme from DWP and is ideally suited for Prime Contractors as it has a secure multi-partner/multi-location design with a payment management module.
The system focuses on managing the support interactions with clients, monitoring their progress through to employment, providing sophisticated reporting, performance management and funding allocation. Key components of the system include:
- Registration of individuals with background and contact details;
- Baseline and subsequent assessments;
- Tracking services and support provided;
- Recording outcomes against an individual’s progress.
ICONI Employability Manager can be easily configured with additional modules, see the Modules section on the menu for further details. Organisations that can benefit from the ICONI Employability Manager include:
- Community & Partnership Organisations;
- Central and Local Government Departments;
- Enterprise Agencies;
- Training & Skills Organisations.
A key feature of the ICONI Employability Manager is that it can also track provider-specific data i.e. data for partner organisations that deliver services on behalf of Partnerships and/or Councils. Please click on our recent case studies to see how we helped improve our client’s work processes with our software solutions.