ICONI Employability Manager is an innovative web-based client management system designed specifically to support organisations delivering employment related services. It improves efficiency and maximises performance by tracking and reporting on all aspects of a client’s ‘journey to work’ from initial engagement to sustained employment and ‘in-work’ support.
The system is used by thousands of employability practitioners working in multiple public, private and not-for-profit organisations across the employment related services sector, including local and central government, welfare to work organisations, charities, further education colleges, training providers and enterprise agencies.
Key features and Functionality include:
- Full Client Tracking/Case Management
- Document Generation and Storage
- Employer Relationship Management/Job Vacancy Management
- Supply Chain Management
- SMS and Email Communications
- Financial Management
- Client Expenses and Grants
- Centralised Diary and Event Management
- Referrals Management
- Full Reporting and Management Information