Careers Development Group (CDG) is a leading welfare to work charity helping people, often with multiple barriers, to find and stay in work.
CDG required a secure (ISO27001) and sophisticated Customer Management System (CMS) to help manage the Customer’s journey from the initial Job Centre referral through to tracking in-work support. The
CMS had to:
- Manage CDG’s supply chain of 14 end-to-end delivery partners;
- Provide a DWP approved secure infrastructure to host the application;
- Provide access to advisor availability diaries for booking meetings, action planning and support;
- Incorporate multiple template generated documentation with document storage facilities;
- Track all financial data across the multiple Customer Groups and partners;
- Provide detailed Management Information across all stages of Customer Support.
CDG chose ICONI’s Employability Manager Product as the preferred platform for their Customer Management System.
Successfully delivering such a large solution within very tight timescales is not unusual for ICONI, as our software framework was designed for beneficiary support. In addition our ‘fast-track’ analysis approach ensured CDG’s operational processes were quickly mirrored within the case management modules of our software.
Even though there was a short timescale between contract award and contract delivery between CDG and the government, CDG’s CMS was delivered on time, within budget and as a turn-key solution to manage CDG Customers in London.
With the ICONI Employability Manager, we know exactly where a customer is, what support they have received or are planning to receive and our managers can monitor each advisor’s caseload. This ensures CDG resources are fully effective when delivering specialist support.
Careers Development Group