ICONI Programme Manager is an easy way for organisations to manage their entire client facing support projects, training programmes and courses.
Our solution utilises an innovative event-driven workflow module which ensures effective management of programmes and results in a more efficient tracking and monitoring of participants. The ICONI Programme Manager mirrors an organisation’s structured development path including associated mentoring sessions, workshops and training courses. For example, the system can fully track a “Business Start” course, from the initial awareness session through to the core elements of training including marketing, finance and sales modules. Key components of our solution include:
- Modular in design to quickly reflect the workflow of programmes and training courses;
- Tracks and manages all training personnel, mentors and external advisors;
- User notifications based on defined business rules ensuring projects run smoothly;
- Provides project specific real-time reporting.
ICONI Programme Manager can be easily configured with additional modules, see the Modules section on the menu for further details. Organisations that can benefit from this system include:
- Training Organisations;
- Enterprise Agencies;
- Central and Local Government Departments;
- Economic Development Agencies.
Key features of the system include it being a secure, multi-user and multi-location application. The system can also be linked to MS OfficeTM enabling it to generate documents such as confirmation letters automatically. Reporting is also an important feature of the system as it allows users to quickly generate reports related to all aspects of Programme Management. Please click on our recent case studies to see how we helped improve our client’s work processes with our software solutions.