Job Title: External Sales Consultant
Reporting To: Managing Director
Purpose: Project to generate qualified sales leads within Ireland
ICONI Software is seeking an independent, highly motivated Sales Consultant, with a wide network of contacts, which can generate qualified leads for ICONI within Ireland. The ideal person will have a proven track record demonstrating their ability to quickly identify organisations that would benefit from ICONI’s innovative software product. They will develop qualified leads through their existing relationships and, where required, arrange demonstrations to be delivered by ICONI staff.
You must be an exceptional communicator, able to deliver qualified leads, have a proven track record of selling and be able to deliver against agreed targets. Have experience and understanding of beneficiary support programmes i.e. supporting individuals towards positive outcomes, across a range of sectors such as Employability, Health & Wellbeing, Skills & Learning and Economic & Social Development. You will be experienced in dealing with central government and local government agencies, third sector and not for profit organisations and have an understanding of the buying process of these organisations.
- Identify prospects within existing relationships, develop new relationships and identify suitable sales opportunities.
- Understand and be able to easily convey ICONI’s software product benefits and value.
- Book meetings with key decision makers within target organisations so that ICONI can demonstrate our software.
- Travel, where required, throughout Ireland.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports on a regular basis.
ICONI will provide full training on our software product, its benefits and case studies in addition to marketing support.
If you think this is a project you can deliver effectively and your CV demonstrates the required specification, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30th August 2019