ICONI Software is seeking a highly motivated Software Developer to join our growing team. The successful person will join our development team delivering innovative web-based customer solutions to help change people’s lives. They will be passionate about their work and enjoy being part of a tight-knit team delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Contributing to Technical Design Sessions, Code Reviews and Estimation via Planning Poker Session.
- Developing our next generation of customer solutions within our CEP Software framework.
- Advise on the estimated effort and technical implications of User Stories.
- Identifying innovative Technical Solutions meeting user requirements.
- Unit Testing, Verification and Code Reviews to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Contribute to all stages of the Development Lifecycle including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Release.
- Regular reporting and communication with Management regarding the progress of on-going projects and tasks.
- Contribute to the wider business initiatives and perform other duties required by the company.
- Actively promote and participate in knowledge sharing activities.
- Contribute to future product direction through design and development of product ideas and internal software.
- Communicate with our Service Desk on Production issues, providing solutions and workarounds where possible.
The Ideal Person:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in software development.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic and have a passion for creating intuitive and engaging applications for our customers.
- Self-motivated to learn new technologies, skills and remain current with the latest Industry technology trends.
- Have excellent communication, organisational, problem-solving skills and take pride in the quality of their work.
- Able to work flexible hours as required and be prepared to travel throughout the UK/Ireland.
In return, we offer an excellent working environment, laptop, rapid skills acceleration including on the job training and vast exposure to all stages of the lifecycle of a software solution.
If you think this position is right for you and your CV demonstrates the required specification, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ICONI is an Equal Opportunities employer.